Investors maintain a positive outlook of Lithuania’s economy as the Investors’ Confidence Index for Lithuania (ICIL) reaches record high value of 1,303 (2 max) in the second quarter of 2017.
Highlights of the index:
- Investors plan for more jobs & higher wages
- Lithuanian communication and logistics infrastructure continues to receive praise
- Record high expectations of political stability
- 77% of respondents support the Governments plans to reform the public sector
- Governments efforts to reform the higher education system and modernize the Labour Code – in sync with investors priorities.
- 57% of investors agrees that Lithuania is an open country for FDI, 37% expect significant progress in this area during 2017 Q2.
Full publication of ICIL 2017 Q2 can be found here