The application process for annual Investors’ Forum Awards has now officially begun. Investors’ Forum Awards recognize and reward organizations and people who have significantly contributed to the improvement of Lithuanian business environment and investment climate.
We kindly invite you to nominate the companies and individuals for their significant achievements in the following categories until the 3rd of February.
- Investor of the Year 2019 – for contribution to the Lithuanian economy and creation of new jobs in;
- Best Decision for Business Climate Improvement – for an initiative or decision that made a significant positive impact on the business environment and economy of Lithuania in 2019;
- The Most Responsible Company – for application of socially responsible and transparent business practices, active involvement in community activities and nurturing of social values, caring for employees and minimizing negative environmental impact;
- Public Servant of the Year – for personal initiative and purposeful effort to taking decisions that benefit the investment climate in Lithuania in 2019;
- Business Journalist of the Year – for a professional approach towards the challenges of Lithuanian economy and informative presentation of the country’s business environment in 2019;
- Economics and Entrepreneurship Teacher of the Year – for contribution towards the preparation of a proactive, entrepreneurial, creative and critically-minded young generation.
Applications shall be submitted until the 3rd of February. The traditional Awards ceremony will be held on the 24th of April.
To read more about last years event please press here (LT).