New Labor Code: Challenges & Opportunities for Business
During the event, we will be talking about new opportunities for organizing work, new internal documents, employees’ rights and obligations, firing practices and compensation and other changes.
Finest Lithuanian Labor Law experts will help you to find answers to practical questions about the new Labor Code:
- How to reestablish contracts with a motivated team?
- What are the new opportunities to optimize labor costs?
- How can the new risks related to labor rent can be managed?
- Why will the firing of irresponsible will become more difficult?
- How to manage the financial risk related to limited material liability of employees?
- What will the new noncompeting regulation mean in practice?
The vision on the new Social Model and Labor Code changes will be presented by:
Dr. Tomas Davulis | Team lead of Social Model authors, Vilnius University Law Faculty Dean
Eglė Radišauskienė | Vice minister of Social Security and Labour
Ramūnas Petravičius | „Ellex Valiunas“ partner, Head of „Investors‘ Forum“ Labor Working Group
Rimantas Stanevičius | „Ellex Valiunas“ expert, Member of „Investors‘ Forum“ Labor Working Group
*Event will be held in Lithuanian language